- AGO: Angola Risk Profile - Floods & Droughts (2018)
- Not Specified
+ The original author did not specify a license.
The Country Risk Profiles provide a comprehensive view of hazard, risk and uncertainties for floods and droughts in a changing climate, with projections for the period 2050-2100. The risk assessment considers a large number of possible scenarios, their likelihood, and associated impacts. A significant amount of scientific information on hazard, exposure, and vulnerabilities has been used to simulate disaster risk. Africa Disaster Risk Profiles are co-financed by the EU-funded ACP-EU Natura...
- Publication Date
- Sept. 12, 2018, 9:55 a.m.
- africa , angola
- Geoscientific Information
- information pertaining to earth sciences. Examples: geophysical features and processes, geology, minerals, sciences dealing with the composition, structure and origin of the earth s rocks, risks of earthquakes, volcanic activity, landslides, gravity information, soils, permafrost, hydrogeology, erosion
- Africa , Angola
- RISK PROFILES
- Data Quality
- Africa Disaster Risk Profiles are co-financed by the EU-funded ACP-EU Natural Disaster Risk Reduction Program and the ACP-EU Africa Disaster Risk Financing Program, managed by UNISDR. The contents of this publication are the sole responsibility of CIMA Research Foundation and can in no way be taken to reflect the views of the European Union or UNISDR. Products elaborated in this report are realized to the best of our ability, optimising the publicly available data and information. All geographic information has limitations due to scale, resolution, date and interpretation of the original sources.
- Supplemental Information
Nessuna informazione fornita